*

*

Friday, December 11, 2009

Sing We All Noel!






Last night's concert was AMAZING!! Honestly, I was bawling my eyes out from the moment I dropped my darling little kids off backstage! The music was incredible! The orchestra, adult choir and all the children's choirs had accomplished so much in only three months. When my kids walked out on stage I was beaming with joy, knowing how much time and practice they had put into preparing for the evening. One of the little sunbeam chorus children sang the most precious solo, everything about the concert was just so good! I got chills over and over and felt grateful for the opportunity to witness this great event and have my kids be a part of it. It was a sweet and memorable night.

3 comments:

Ali said...

your kids look adorable! I have to laugh - I clicked on the picture of the choir to see if I could see your kids and miss ashley doesn't look too happy! I am sure she was though!!

Ali said...

p.s. loving the christmas tunes...I just may leave your blog open all day to listen. Clay Aiken? not much to say about that one, but it's a good song.

The Spence Family said...

I heard it was amazing. Let me know when they perform again because I would love to come.