*

*

Friday, December 4, 2009

Christmas is in the air

We put the Christmas tree up a few weekends ago; The kids have already done their shopping at The Dollar Store and have their presents wrapped under the tree (Luke wrapped his by himself this year, priceless); We are excitedly counting down to Christmas with our chocolate calendars (which are opened every morning in the first two minutes of being awake); and packages are arriving constantly from Amazon.com. and other places, which is just delighful for me (first year of doing most my shopping online). Yes, Christmas is in the air! And for the kids, 21 long days left and counting...



(this is Jacob posing for our picture)

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

I feel the magic too! We've had our tree up for a while too. I think I had it up about 2 weeks before Thanksgiving! I got my outside lights up the first weekend of Nov. Got a few weird looks from some of the neighbors, but that's ok, because it makes me happy and now I can just enjoy instead of trying to get things ready!