*

*

Saturday, August 14, 2010

We miss you already!

Ali and Paige, your plane hasn't yet left, but we said good-bye this morning - and we miss you already!




It was so much fun to have little Paigey working her way around our house and playing with the kids this week. And it is always a treat to spend with my sis - especially when we are prego together (six weeks apart, both girls)! Yogurt Jungle was our best friend... and the couch... and Kohls. Can't wait to see them again. We missed you too, Blake - you better come next time!

4 comments:

Ali said...

why does my gut look as big as yours?! don't mention yogurt jungle....i'm going through withdrawls!! miss you, sis!

DeeDee said...

Love, love, love it. you guys look amazing!

Kyle said...

Sammy just saw the last pic and said "I didn't know they already had their little sister!?!" Paige looks so much like your kids!!!

Melissa Moore said...

Anne, I haven't checked your blog in a long time and I am glad I did. You look great!! I hope you are feeling just as good.