*

*

Monday, December 6, 2010

The Ward Christmas Party

Saturday morning was our ward Christmas party. It was a simple breakfast - fruit, donuts and hot cocoa - and a talent show. Tyler had signed our kids up to sing a song from last year's children's choir performance, When Joseph Went to Bethlehem. I love that they are not afraid to sing in public. I never mentioned that Ashley sang a SOLO a few weeks ago in church during the primary program. She was darling!
They did great again. To me they sound like angels when they sing, it always chokes me up a little bit. They are so sweet. Jake got in on the performing fun with a song by all the primary kids and I had to get him on video too. Santa came shortly thereafter and we were able to get a first family photo with Claire. We love Christmas!







2 comments:

kendall said...

precious video!!! what was ashley so concerned with at the end? cant believe how brave they both are.. so cute and i loved how they looked at teach other throughout the song!

Jana said...

That was so precious, Anne! My favorite parts were Ash's hands on her hips and Luke fidgeting with his shirt at the end. SO CUTE