*

*

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Hoppy Easter!!


The Easter Bunny made a surprise visit to our house last night while I had the scouts here. My friend is earning money for the 3-day walk so she is making Easter Bunny housecalls! The kids were thrilled when she arrived with a boom box playing easter tunes, eggs and goodies for them all. I was hysterical inside knowing what a fool she was making of herself. But the best part was when she led us all in the bunny hop and Luke noticed her blond ponytail bouncing underneath the costume head... he literally fell on the floor laughing, recognizing for the first time how funny it is when people dress up! After we all got pictures and she left Ashley asked if it was grandma or Shelly under there. "I saw blonde hair!", she exlaimed! Jake was content just knowing the Easter Bunny had come early and would be here again this weekend. It was an event well worth the money she earned to do it!! Thanks Rachel! :)




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello-
I was wondering if you accept guest posts? I have an article that I would like to submit that I think fits the theme of your site. I am also interested in any advertising opportunities that you may have. Thank you in advance for your time!

Warm regards,
Emily