*

*

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Lovely

I had Jake's playgroup here last week. They were outside jumping on the trampoline and having lunch when one of the boys came in and said, "Rigley is throwing his food into the pool!" So I went out to find that Conner was inside the pool gate!

I didn't panic because I know Connor, I know Connor's family and I know he can swim, however when I asked how in the world he got in (in knew the gate was still shut) he demonstrated. So I went for my camera.

Jake and Rigley were impressed by Connor's ability to scale the pool fence, however unable to do it themselves. After trying to stack patio chairs on top of one another they gave up. I then strongly reminded them that it is naughty to climb into the pool gate and we all went inside.

This is just another reminder as to why it is so important to get our little ones swimming as young as possible here in AZ. Too many pools not to.





No comments: