*

*

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Cruise Week: Part 2

Our first shore excursion was in Cozumel, Mexico. Zach had been there before and was our tour guide as we rented scooters (hilarious dumb and dumber moment) and rode to a beautiful beach to spend the rest of the day. Nice hook-up.





Cute photo Shauna bought. A fun souvenir!





We got about a 5 minute ride on the jet-ski before it ran out of gas or something and pitted out in the middle of the ocean. Thankfully a stranger came to our rescue before sharks started circling. Then, hungry for more adventure, Tyler and I opted for para-sailing after watching Todd and Natalie go. "I don't know what happened to me up there, Goose" (Top Gun) is what I kept telling Tyler when it was over. I got motion sickness 450 feet in the air and lost my lunch. Vomited into the sea. So now I say, many have ridden "Soaring Over California', few have ridden "Barfing Over Cozumel" (TMI).
We did manage to track down the restaurant we loved last time we were here. And I recovered from my nausea by eating lots of good, salty chips. Thank heavens.

No comments: