*

*

Friday, November 30, 2007

More Kitchen Food for Ashley!

If Ashley could she would live in a world made of "kitchen food"! She just can't get enough of the stuff! Recently she earned a new toy and chose of course another huge package of kitchen food. Tyler has made the comment that he does not go to work everyday to buy kitchen food.... but we're sure this phase will come to an end sooner or later. If I can find it I will also add the picture I took a few months ago of her in a kitchen food shirt and homemade (though you would never guess) kitchen food headband!

2 comments:

Lizzie said...

Ashely's smiles crack me up. She is so incredibly cute Anne. I love that she loves play food. Tanner loves it too. If he doesn't have any around, he pretends to have it in his hand, pretends he's making dinner, cookies, etc, and gives it to me to eat. Then says, "you like that Mom?"

JS said...

I love that she has a kitchen food headband! :) i hope to meet this little girl one day.. she seems So funny!