*

*

Thursday, November 1, 2007

Drew's Mission Call...

I am happy to announce that my brother Drew got his mission call today! He is opening it for all of us to hear in an hour (6:45pm) and I am very excited for him. This is something he has chosen to do on his own and has worked very hard to earn the opportunity for. I will post later tonight where he will be spending the next TWO YEARS!! Wow...

Well, it is now 7:14 and the news is: BALTIMORE, MARYLAND - Spanish Speaking! He reports to the MTC on February 4th, 2008. He is thrilled and says it will be a perfect fit! We are all so happy!

2 comments:

DeeDee said...

Yayyyyy!! Tell him congrats for me!

Caesar Beezer The Wonder Dog said...

WOOOO HOOOOO!!!! I hope he picks up the Baltimore accent, ala Hairspray, in Spanish! Bernardo is from Maryland and he loves Baltimore - great seafood - although Drew will probably only get beans and rice! Tell him we are THRILLED and so happy for your fam!