*

*

Friday, February 29, 2008

A Leap-Year Birthday for Maddie

It's late tonight, but I don't want to head to bed without posting something special for my sweet sister Maddie whose birthday it is today. Typically at this point of not seeing straight because it has been such a long day I would say "oh, I'll do something for her tomorrow." BUT since TODAY is her REAL birthday, this post has to be dated TODAY, and not tomorrow - this is only her fifth REAL birthday of her life. How would that be?! All I know is I would be expecting people to pull out all the stops. You better believe it!

So anyway Maddie, if you are reading (and I will call to make sure you do!) I want you to know how much I love you. I think you are beautiful, talented, brillant, funny and kind. Your creative and fun-loving, wild and passionate ways are much needed in this family. We are thankful for YOU!

I hope your day was full of love and happiness. I wish we all could have celebrated together. Was looking for a picture of you to post...and came across this one first. Something about it made me smile and think it would work. Happy Birthday! :)

1 comment:

Kyle said...

i kept waiting for you to come over today....weren't you going to?
Kyle