*

*

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

BRACE YOURSELVES

Hi all my loyal readers. I JUST finished with my Qwest modum install and I had to say hello now that I am reconnected to the internet world!! Wow. It seems like forever...

Today was a great day. We finally got our old phone number back and running. We finally got a garbage can delivered and can clear out the sacks of rubbage piling up in the garage. And I got the internet. At last, this house is beginning to feel like home.

Tomorrow we finally get a new mail key and get to check the mail after two weeks. We surely have felt detacted from life.

So we are all happy that life is settling down again. And you can bet what I'll be doing tomorrow during naptime... BLOGGING my friends! :) I have a lot of catching up to do!! So be excited for lots of pictures of the house, our big trip, Easter... Can't wait.

3 comments:

Ali said...

bring it on sis. bring it on.

DeeDee said...

brace ourselves???? for what? are you pregnant?!?!

monica said...

what you're pregnant?
welcome back.
it looks lke your girls trip was amazing, but isn't anything amazing right now when you have girls to hang out with and no kids for a night?