*

*

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Doing the Disneyland thing

Hey all. Its been a wild couple weeks. We've moved into our new home and are loving it! We enjoyed our first weekend, conference weekend there, and feel at home even though we've only been there one week. We are now in California on our Disneyland trip that Tyler's parents got us for Christmas. All of his family is coming in this week, except Heidi's family because she just had her new baby (welcome little Julia!) and Ali and Blake who are set to have theirs next month (Ali, ALL this walking would surely do it to you!!)! The kids are in heaven and it is wonderful to be spending time with Nanna and Poppi after too long!! Everyone is well and alive and I just wanted to give this update since it has been very hard to get a hold of us lately, with no home phone or internet at home yet, and a crazy schedule as of late. I hear Mickey calling... or is that my kids ready to get going...???? My break is over.

4 comments:

DeeDee said...

have fun! let's chat when you get home. miss ya.

Everyday Moments said...

Anne,

We miss you already. I have some pictures to email you. I'll try again in the next week or so. Hopefully you'll have the same email address.

Jana said...

Hey Anne--Disneyland?! How did I not know this?! :-) I am feeling like I need to see a huge collection of pics on here-if you can when you get back....the house, D-land, etc. I MISS YOU!!! PS. After seeing Todd and Natalie's darling baby, hearing about Heidi's, and waiting for Ali's...it makes me wonder....are you itching for another baby girl yet? LOVE YOU!

Wendy said...

Hey - I hear Jared got to see you at Disneyland! We should have gotten together to go to the beach! Our kids loved it and I know Cole was excited to see you there!