*

*

Monday, November 30, 2009

Preparing for her big night!



Luke and Ash are part of the East Valley Mormon Choral Organization (EVMCO) and have been practicing for their Christmas concert since October. I have been impressed with the quality of instruction given to them by the Stewart Brothers and can see improvement in their voices and most of all their singing confidence which is wonderful! We are looking forward to the big night next Thursday, December 10th and invited any and all of our friends to purchase tickets, if interested, on their website: www.evmco.org. It is going to be a festive night of Christmas music at the Mesa Arts Center, Ikeda Theater! You can also see a video there of previous concerts done by this organization or join the program for January (they will be preparing for an Easter concert in March). Watch the video, I think it is so moving and awesome to see the little children along with the adults and orchestra members performing, I am looking forward to seeing it for myself!

Plus, I love to hear Ashley sing, she sounds like an angel. She is so precious.

8 comments:

The Spence Family said...

Great Job Ashley! She sounds great! Glad you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

DeeDee said...

Impressive! That clip brought back a ton of memories of sitting around your formal dining room on the Plat singing while your dad played piano!!!!

alison huston said...

She sounds like an angel!

Jana Keane said...

That is too much, Anne! She is such a doll...and she has a VERY good voice! Thanks for sharing. :-)

Ali said...

this is so precious!

shauna said...

Ashley -- You are a beautiful singer -- right on tune and you really sing out. You made water come into my eyes. I love you so little angel. Nanna

Shauna Hillstead said...

Ashley -- that was amazing. That put water in my eyes!! I hope you and your brothers will sing for all of us when you come to Utah. I loved hearing you. You were right on Tune!! Love, Nanna

Anonymous said...

This makes me cry every time!

Also, I have an official new blog, so you better update my blog link!

helloblog.tumblr.com

love you, and see you soon!
mm