*

*

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Welcome, Little One.

Here we are at the hopsital enjoying every moment with this baby. The other kids have been home with my mom, happy and being well taken care of, which leaves Tyler and I the opportunity to relish this time here with her. She is just sweet sweet sweet. So precious. I love tucking her into my nightshirt and holding her skin to skin, rubbing the back of her tiny, soft head and smelling her sweet smell. Oh, love. She is a joy.

The kids are on their way up now with grandma to meet her. This will be wild seeing all 4 of our children together. Like my dad used to say about our family of 5 growing up in Seattle, "we breed well in captivity!" We love our kids so much!!

I am feeling great and recovering quickly. Yesterday I was ready and willing at any moment to go in for a c-section if that meant keeping this baby safe. But I am so happy with the way it worked out because I already feel so good. Glad we trusted the doctor and knew he'd make the right call.

We will be here until tomorrow. Happy times.

4 comments:

natalie said...

happy times is right!! saw pictures last night from ty, she is absolutely adorable! congratulations to you both. so glad everything went well xoxo

Dana Christensen said...

Congrats! I'm so glad both of you are doing well and I can't wait to see what this girlie looks like!

Chimka & Dave Hansen said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!!! So happy to hear everything went well. I love reading your blog and feels like I know all of you very well :-)Thank you for sharing your special moment with us. Hansens.

Sarah Weiss said...

Congrats Tyler & Anne. I can't wait to see pictures!