*

*

Saturday, February 12, 2011

I Fly SWA

Flying over the Grand Canyon
Claire and I on board
They gave her a first flight certificate ;)
Looking down on Washington State
Dinner at the Olive Garden - we'd been talking soup, salad, breadsticks for a week!
Visiting the Keane Family, dear friends, darling kids.
Trying out the exersaucer (thanks Uncle Blake!) and feeling so good!
Brynn asleep
Claire asleep - hard to tell the difference?!
Sunday Dinner, Blake made a delicious roast!
Claire Bear staying cozy in her bunny slippers
The day I left was beautiful and sunny! A good-bye photo of the Spaceneedle (I took from the freeway!)
And dad's old building. Memories!!
Ali's fav shoe store. Cuddling my sweet, precious new niece. I loved the time with her - and them all!!

Thanks for a great trip guys! XOXO

3 comments:

Lynnae said...

I am so jealous that you went to Seattle. JJ is right by the airport and is in the SeaTac ward. He's been in the same ward for about 7 mo now. We plan to go back after he comes home so I'll have to find out some must see places.

Anonymous said...

anne! claire is sooo sweet! she has the sweetest most calm little expression in every one of those pics! im so jealous you and ali got to have a girls weekend in seattle......love you both!

natalie said...

great pics. they do look alike when they sleep! looks like a great trip :) can't wait to see you guys again! It's always too long in between times!!!