*

*

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

6 months old Claire!




Claire is six months tomorrow! Last night she had her first ride in the bike trailer not in her car seat, it was kind-of funny/kind-of sad how tiny she was in there, but she did good. We only went two houses down to the park. She is cuter and sweeter than ever the more she gets to know us and as her personality emerges. Bathtime is her new fav pasttime - she kickes like crazy against the bathtub wall. We call her the river dancer.

As her hair comes in, I get comments daily like I did when Ashley was a baby about it! "Where does the red hair come from?" If I had a dollar for everytime I've been asked that question I'd be rich! At relay an older woman saw me with my girls, asked what everyone asks, and I explained that it is simply a product of genetics (I either say that, or blame it on the mailman (good thing they all look just like Tyler!)). She then she suggested that I might dye my hair red so that I look more like their mother! I never thought about that - funny - maybe I will someday.

No comments: