*

*

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Buddies

Jake turns 5 this summer and therefore goes to Kindergarten in the Fall. It's hard to believe, I know! We are happy for him because he will love being more a part of his big brother and sister's school life, and will enjoy being busier during the day, but he is so precious and it is always sad to say good-bye. I've heard it said that during the preschool phase, days feel like years and years feel like days. It's hard to see them go.

So in light of all that, I am relishing my two little ones a little extra during this last week of school - and life as I know it. Here, Jake and Claire together doing playdough. I thought it was a darling moment to capture on camera.

1 comment:

DeeDee said...

Presh. Anne I am so inspired by you! How do you do it all with 4 kids?! I have ONE & can barely get my teeth brushed!