*

*

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Last Day of School 2011

Luke first day 2nd grade
last day 2nd grade
Ash first day 1st grade
last day 1st grade
precious
I took last day pics at the front door like it do on the first year. I think because I had Claire in November time moved at warp speed and I can't believe they are out for the summer already! Both Luke and Ashley had a fantastic year. They learned a lot, enjoyed their teachers and classmates and said, "Yes!" when asked if they love their school. We feel so happy to be here in this great neighborhood and community.

After school we met friends at the bowling alley, met family for dinner at Texas Roadhouse and then I went on to Shelly's graduation! She was beaming and looked beautiful! Congrats to all!!

1 comment:

Jill said...

I wore that exact Mountain View rob 21 years ago. Same colors! Makes me miss MVT. Not really.