*

*

Saturday, April 7, 2012

my birthday

Tyler and the kids brought me breakfast in bed, complete with a candle in my bowl of frosted mini-wheats!

The Jake woke up and was sad that they did it without him. So he disappeared to the kitchen and made a valiant 5-year-old effort to do the same - but dropped the tray on his way in. I felt so bad for him. He was crushed. (and he even got me a string cheese from the fridge - precious!)
So after mopping up some milk and wiping lots of tears, we needed to salvage the morning so I declared a mom and kid's swim party - in the bath! They were thrilled. Swimsuits went on, bubble bath went in and we had a great time all crammed in together!

Then we got dressed and headed to the park. It was a chilly day but we managed to have a fun time!




Dinner that night was with daddy at Red Robin. I felt covered in family and kids and love that day, my 32nd birthday. So much to be thankful for.


No comments: