*

*

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Mud Fest







We've got a little project going on in the back yard (understatement). And in the mean time, there is a mud fest. The kids came home from school yesterday, hot and sweaty and declared a mud-war. I remember every mud-fight from my childhood starting at outdoor ed. in 6th grade. What is it about slinging mud at people that is so enjoyable (for me, anyway?). The kids enjoyed themselves too, and I was happy to see the yard being utilized in its current state. Let's hope it doesn't last much longer though. ;)

2 comments:

Ali said...

the trampoline pile up in the back ground is classic. and the new back ground on your blog?! cool! but after being at the zoo all morning, the sight of the desert makes me cringe.

DeeDee said...

you are such a good mom! these are the times they will remember!