*

*

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Relay for Life - year 4!

This was my fourth year doing Relay for Life with my friends. It has become quite a tradition for us. The theme this year was Disney, and we chose to be pirates. A lot of my family came this time including my dad (in spirit), mom, Shelly, Grandma Goesch, aunt Debbie and Uncle Ron, since it was the night after Maddie's wedding. So that was a treat. Plus, this year Jake and Luke stayed all night with me! Jake stayed up the longest, he and I did Zumba and played Bingo til 1:30am before we climbed into our tent. Luke conked out in a camping chair around mid-night after putting down all the pizza and donuts he could handle. At 6am it was over, we'd survived. And we'd raised another $1,400, the 9 of us, for American Cancer Society! :)











No comments: