*

*

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

The Stockings were Hung...

It's the craziest thing. The temperature has dropped to like 60 degrees here and I am FREEZING!! Was just in a long, hot shower contemplating whether or not I should turn our heat on because we just had our A/C on three weeks ago ... and I thought about how relative things become here! We cool our house down to 79 or 80 degrees here in the summer, which actually feels very refreshing and now I want to heat it when it drops below 74 degrees inside. It is COLD!

Christmas is coming quickly, in fact Santa will be stopping at our house this Saturday night. We spoke with him about it at the mall and he said that would work out fine, so that we don't have to bring all the gifts home from Utah. The kids are thrilled!

The house is looking festive, we love this time of year. I am attaching a few photos I took this week around the house. Merry Christmas everyone!




Our Sunday morning Nativity...

6 comments:

DeeDee said...

Anne my love precious pics. Ty must have missed the kids so much when he was gone. And that is so cute about talking to Santa... good thing he is such an agreeable man! We are going up to Seattle on the 22nd! I can't wait. Oh, I've been meaning to tell you... EHS class of 98 reunion is in the works! I'll keep you posted. love ya!

JS said...

Love how festive you are. I can't believe you got Santa to come early for Christmas. that is pretty great. That frees up some space in suitcases for the plane ride home... he is so thoughtful...

Ali said...

Anne - I hate seeing pics of your kids and house because it makes me miss you guys! they are adorable in the nativity. Alib

Melissa said...

Love the nativity scene!

kendall said...

your kids are so cute...i didn't know the baby jesus could sit up like that! see you soon.

natalie said...

darling decorations, darling kids, and i love the story about talking to santa at the mall. amazing. can't wait to have you guys up! although, bring your snow suits...18 degrees this mng, not supposed to break 30 today. brrr!