*

*

Saturday, March 8, 2008

Digital Scrapbooking

Hey I just want to ask if anyone reading this does, or knows something about digital scrapbooking. My friend showed me all the stuff she has downloaded off the internet yeseterday and made me a page that was unbelievable! No cutting, gluing, no mess and no picture developing...it was amazing. I am motivated now to start heading the digital direction but I would like some tips like where to get stuff, etc if any of my friends have some. Thanks!

3 comments:

Dana Christensen said...

I LOVE digital scrapbooking! I found tons of places just by googling free digital scrapbooking and free fonts. Just use them in photoshop and you're good to go! Some of my favorites are: shabby princess, designer digitals, stone accents, scrapbook flair, scrap girls, and tangie baxter. Have fun! :)

Blake Hillstead said...

A few things:
1: how do I get the word scramble thing off my blog?
2: Blake loved your and Ty's comments...
3: I thought you said you updated your blog. don't tease me so.
love ALi

Melissa said...

Anne, I do ALL my scrapbooking digitally now, and have done so for about a year and a half. Go to www.shabbyprincess.com and www.twopeasinabucket.com to get really cute free kits. Then you'll need to have Photoshop Elements to be able to make the pages. E-mail me or give me a call if you need more info! (Also, at the bottom of the Shabby Princess site there is a button for the top 50 digital sites. Click on that, and then go through the sites looking for freebies!)