*

*

Friday, March 7, 2008

Sugar and Spice...makes everything nice!

My great friend Jill and I have babies that couldn't be more opposite. Even though she and I are a ton alike, her daughter is a mild mannered princess and my baby is a rough and tumble maniac. We laugh now whenever we get them together because they are always excited to see each other at first, but then Hannah flinches when Jake steps too close and Jake just loves the rise he gets out of us when he attacks. He isn't trying to be mean, in fact if he could speak I think he would say, "come on Hannah girl... get in here, let's wrestle!" But if she could speak she would say to him "I am much too proper for these animal games". So funny.

On that note I want to say too that my son Jake is truly the most active child I and many others who have made comments have ever known. He genuinely NEVER stops moving. Know anyone like that? I concluded yesterday that the reason he naps and sleeps so well everyday is because he BURNS through his energy and then has to climb in bed to recharge his batteries. This morning when I went in to get him he was already at it - doing seat wars like you do on the trampoline and saying "Mommy, Watch". How did I get so lucky?!! Precious boy.

2 comments:

Jill said...

Two of the most darling kids ever. Jake is amazing the energy that boy has. He makes me tired just watching him! You are great.

DeeDee said...

tooo cute. jake looks SO much like ty!