*

*

Monday, March 31, 2008

A sweet baby to keep in our prayers

On the right side of my blog at the bottom of my friends links there is a family called the Gledhill family. They are neighbors and friends of my mom's in Utah who recently had a baby girl with a severe heart defect. They knew that she had it from her mid-way ultrasound and have shown SO much courage throughout the pregnancy and the last 10 or so days since she's been born. She is really beautiful, big and hearty looking and their entries touch me so much. Since my mom showed me their blog last week I have had her and them on my mind so much, and even though I don't know them personally, I have been so impressed by their faith and trust in the Lord. I want to invite my few friends who check my blog to see their story if you want to. They are an amazing family and can use many prayers!

4 comments:

Kyle said...

I will have to check it out..my sisters little boy was born with 4 heart defects and is having open heart surgery (his second) on Monday...so scary!

Kyle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ashley said...

Anne! I havent seen or talked to you in ages! you have a beautiful family! i miss you and hope this message finds you well. i hope we can keep in touch.

My prayers go out to this family. I couldnt imagine going through this with one of my children. What faith that would take! But they have it!

Ali said...

why did you change your back ground!? i liked the paper bag! i mean, sand!