*

*

Friday, March 28, 2008

High School Friends

Last week my great friends from high school, Heidi and Megan came over for a visit. Megan and her BF James live up in Seattle but Heidi and her BF Lance recently moved here to Scottsdale! We treated ourselves to some deliciously refreshing Otter Pops and were entertained by my kids for a while and then got the sitter and went out to dinner at Oreganos. It was very fun to catch up with them both after so many years. When we left Tyler commented to me that "those we two of the coolest guys". I thought you (Heid and Meg) would like hearing that! We really had a good time with you all! Looking forward to seeing you again at the reunion in Sept!

1 comment:

chloe said...

Not to negate Tyler's comment, but he's so easy to get along with, I can't imagine anyone not liking him, or vice versa.