*

*

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Jake's Room

I finally did something with Jake's room. Wallpaper! If it wasn't so out, I would probably wallpaper every room in my house. It is so easy and fun!

I used the remaining paint from the kids bathroom to paint the little-boy finger-print-covered bottom half of his room, and then I was going to put up chair-rail but I got impatient.

He loves Jungle Animals and I thought this would be cute for a while, so I went with it. And now the room is done -- $14 and 2 hours later. That is my style.

I also took off his crib skirt and put these big bins under his bed so that I can have him clean his own room in a jiffy. 'Books', 'toys' and 'toys' they are labelled. Easy enough.

I am officially tired of house projects now and need to remember what my friends' phone numbers are (sorry guys). Next week I am checking back in to life!



1 comment:

Blake Hillstead said...

work it. how'd you get that done so fast?? did jake notice the change?? it's dang cute!