*

*

Thursday, November 6, 2008

"I Play Tennis!"



Last weekend in Utah Jakey's Nanna played tennis with him and he LOVED it! When we got home he took his racket everywhere with him in the car and even to bed until I confiscated it. Ever since then he begs to play tennis and finds anything small which can be the ball (plastic cups, dolls, legos, etc) and anything long which can be the racket (wooden spoons, toy instruments, sticks, etc). He basically plays baseball, but thinks it is tennis and it is so cute!! This is a picture of him playing "tennis", as he put it. :)

I'll have to get a picture of him with his tennis racket and put it on here later. SOMEDAY I might get a camera that takes decent video so I can do that on here too... someday.....santa?

1 comment:

Jill said...

I can see Jake a tennis player. Wouldn't his dad love that! Taking after his fathers footsteps!