*

*

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Wrapping things up around here.








So by now, most have heard that we are on our way out of this house (barring all continues to go well through the weekend.. the appraisal was today and inspecion is tomorrow...) Our minds are still wrapping themselves around the fact that we will be out of here so soon, that we are really moving.

I've begun boxing all the non-essential items. It is fun work, but a lot of work. Also, we went out and picked our watermelon finally as a good-bye party to ourselves on Sunday. It actually tasted really good. And then Luke went a plucked a bunch of peppers and ate them like apples! (my kids do that with peppers can you believe it? And they also eat broccoli crowns like ice-cream cones!)

Lots of great memories here in these walls!

3 comments:

Jill said...

I can't believe it! You are packing and your home is looking empty! I will come help you. Tomarrow?

Melissa said...

Where are you moving?

Kyle said...

This makes me so sad! I can't believe you are moving!