*

*

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Baby Its Cold Outside

So if my kids and I think it is cold outside (gearing up to go caroling tonight) and it is 57 degrees outside, I guess we're in for it when we head to Utah this weekend. Just checked the weather report for our drive up and the HIGH on Saturday in Sandy is supposed to be 18 degrees?! What.

Left my son's coat at my mom's last time we were there, knowing we wouldn't need it here, but forgetting that we might want it coming back. I guess it's gonna be a cold trip up for him, poor guy.

This truly is the payoff for our blasted summers. Maybe I should start with socks on our feet and a sweatshirt...

2 comments:

Our Family said...

Anne!! You're moving??? Is Tyler keeping the same job or are you relocating for a new job? I wasn't sure from your blog posts. It sounds like you're moving just to be closer to family??? Can you clarify for me? Do you know where in Utah you're moving?

monica said...

Ok, is jake as big as he looks? how old is he again?
hope your enjoying wintertime in UT!