*

*

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Family Pictures

Friday night we had professional pictures taken. I've been wanting to have a large picture of our family to put over our piano in the livingroom and wanted to wait until the kids were old enough to understand how to smile and cooperate. I thought now would be a good time, plus with us planning to leave Arizona soon, I wanted to capture our family at this place and time in our lives. The night was stressful like all picture taking experiences can be (Ashley fell down and scraped her knee minutes into the session and would not smile until she had a band-aide), but we ended up with a lot of sweet pictures to hold on to.

I wanted to share some of the ones I like:




















10 comments:

jamirclark said...

Ok, Anne. Those pictures are absolutely adorable!!! What beautiful memories. Your family is too cute!

jhoopes said...

Love the pictures--and all those GREEN eyes!!

Jill said...

You look radiant in all your pictures. She did a terrific job! Even if the kids are showing personally it works in the pictures! I love #2 for a Christmas card.

Melissa Moore said...

Oh Anne, they are great. I can't wait until mine are old enough to cooperate. I had Christmas pics taken and all I can say is yeah right with an 8 month old and a 3 year old.

natalie said...

what DARLING pictures! you all looking smashing--i love the holiday outfits :) hope you're recovering from your superwoman thanksgiving holiday. don't know how you did it all! can't wait to see you guys!

Anonymous said...

hahah anne, jake seriously makes me laugh so hard. but the one of you and ashley is super cute. and lukes haircut looks good! very cute family anne! see you guys in 2 weeks?

DeeDee said...

those are GREAT! i love the one of Ty talking to Ashley - is he bribing her?

Angela said...

Anne-the pictures are stunning! So sweet!

Jenny said...

Anne! Your pictures are beautiful!! Your family is just gorgeous! I just started family bloggin again, it's about darn time, it's been 6 months!

SERAPH said...

I love your pictures!!! Are you using any of them as a Christmas card this year? If so...then send one our way. I'll put it on our fridge. :)