*

*

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Doing what guys do in the Mancave - I guess.

I came home from scouts last night and found the family having a great old time in the basement. Jake met me half way up the stairs and enthusiastically informed me that he had been boxing (the line he used was "breaking knuckles") on Wii. I gave Tyler the look he was expecting and he asked that I just go along with it and watch Jake do it once before we forever ban it from our house. I agreed. And this is what I witnessed.


Afterward the kids had another couple tricks they wanted to show me. Daddy created this game called "divers". It's a classic! :)
Ashley's

Luke's



Jake's (with special addition by Ash)

5 comments:

Mike said...

"I knock him down again!"
hilarious!

Cheryl said...

love it! We have that game and if I had ever pulled out that video camera, would have some very similar videos. Way to go, jake!

T and A said...

yeah my kids too love to punch it up with our Wii.. and of couse I have a "look" directed at my Tyler too !

J & J said...

hahahahhahahahahah this seriously made me laugh out loud. i LOVE jake!

Zach and Katie Hillstead said...

that is HILARIOUS. i love that kid.