*

*

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Fun with Nana-Banana

Nana is here for the week - ten days actually. And we are feeling spoiled! She is such a great guest always helping me with laundry and dishes, cooking and playing games with the kids. We all love having her around. This weekend Ty and I head out yet again to Seattle for yet again another wedding! My BFF DeeDee is finally getting hitched!! I am so excited for them! And Nana is here to watch the kids. But this is a little recap of the fun we've been having since she arrived.

Swimming, of course
Eating some serious take out, of course!
Hitting chuck e cheese, a must do
Hanging out
and, drum-roll, breaking out the boxing with grannie (okay, so we haven't banned it yet)
This morning I took her to do water aerobics at the gym. She really enjoyed it. And now she's got Luke and Ashley at Ice Age 3. She is too nice. We love you Nana.

1 comment:

The Young Family Inc. said...

I love Nana! Get ready for the HEAT! Yikes! Have fun!