*

*

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Pics from playgroup

I took a couple pictures this morning at playgroup because I felt thankful for the many new friends we are making in this neighborhood. People have been so easy to get to know and so welcoming, it has been a breeze to feel included.

I offered to have playgroup here so that we could swim together before the big kids head back to school in a couple weeks. I can't believe summer break is already coming to an end... But today was fun and I enjoyed the company.




3 comments:

T and A said...

looks fun! we sure miss good friends like that!

Bernard Family said...

HA HA! I found your blog and I'm going to add you to mine. Hope ya don't mind. Thanks for volunteering your house. It was fun playing today.

alison huston said...

I was going to call you today to thank you for hosting play group, until I found your blog. So I'll just thank you here. Thanks, the cookies were good and the company was even better. Your really sweet, I'm so glad that we're friends. If I knew you were going to post those pictures you were taking on your blog, I would have stood on the table for my cameo picture. Ha Ha!