*

*

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Another tooth GONE


I feel sad when Luke loses his teeth. It makes me think about when he was a baby I watched those little teeth come in. And it reminds me of how quickly he is growing up! I look at my cub scouts who are 8 years old - they seem way beyond Luke's age - and I realize that he will be one of them next year!! It is frightening!

On Halloween Luke pulled out his third tooth. It was hanging by a thread and he went it the bathroom and got it out one his own, I missed it (I tried to get my hands in there two minutes earlier and he refused to let me). So the toothfairy came on Halloween night and he was delighted with the dollar she left him.

Ashley's bottom little tooth is now wiggley. It is so sad! My babies are growing up and when they lose their teeth, they never look the same again.

No comments: