*

*

Thursday, November 5, 2009

A Date with Jakey

Schepf Farms is one of the fun places to be around here in the Fall. I tried to find time for our family to go on several occasions in October but things we too busy. So ultimately I decided to just take Jake and make it a mommy and Jake date! While the other two were at school, my friend Marie and I took our little ones and had a wonderful, relaxing and fun day at the farm. Jake could tell that he was getting my undivided attention and he rather enjoyed it. I did too, not having to attend to three at once; it was all about him!

I sure love little Jake. He is a busy, bruiser of a kid but with a gentle, loving side. I was glad that I took the opportunity to spend my day with him.










2 comments:

Jill said...

Hello dear friend! How are you. Iam still in WI, I leave tomorrow morning. We just had sushi for dinner and Thai food. I thought of you and really enjoyed it all! Thanks for helping my family survive this week. You are the greatest!

kendall said...

loved the pics of jake. you get prettier by the day. i actually thought that the scarecrow's arm was your hair and i thought "WOW she really grew her hair out!"