*

*

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Filling a mug with a gallon worth of fun

Sweet baby Abby was blessied on the Sunday after Christmas. The whole family was there and it was a special event. Also special was that we were able to hold still and capture a good looking group picture! "It's a miracle!"

On Sunday night we got together with the Robbins family (Katie's) and went to Salt Lake to see the lights at Temple Square. It was a chilly 17 degrees that night so we made the walk brisk but it was beautiful. Always neat to be near the temple that Tyler and I were married in.




My aunt Kristin and her kids usually come to Utah for New Year's. It is a treat to see them. My kids consider Mikey one of their best cousins, it is so good with them. So it was fun to do lunch, go to the Planetarium and play in the snow with him.




New Years Eve was the usual fun - games and food at my mom's house. One of the highlights ended up being the Michael Jackson video's countdown that we watched throughout the night.



And then it was good-bye. A last snuggle with Paige and a final shot with Ash before shutting the door and heading back to Arizona. "To AZ OR BUST" I wrote in the dirt on the back of the van.... I'm so classy.

2 comments:

Ali said...

Thanks for the update sis, I've been waiting! Are your kids all really asleep together in the bed or are they faking it?? miss you guys. Wish you lived here. Or more that I lived THERE!

kendall said...

wish we could do it all again! come back!