*

*

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Maddie, I need you!



January is a re-group month for me. After being away from the house for two weeks for Christmas, I come home and notice things that I beforehand couldn't see. I can even smell the smell of our home after being away that long, when normally I can't smell that... you know what I'm saying. Anyway, in putting away new Christmas gifts, suitcases full of clothes, etc I get really motivated to organize and clean out. So that's what I've been up to. I completely gutted and organized our master closet the first full day back. Then I did our bathroom. I've moved room by room through the house, to the laundryroom, on toward the kitchen. This morning while Jake's playgroup was here playing I went through all the toys and pulled out everything the kids don't play with anymore. I'll store that stuff for future little ones. Anyway, it is fun work, but it does make me miss my sister who is the queen of cleaning out, the master of organization... Maddie, this activities closet is on my list for tomorrow. Wish you were here!

3 comments:

Ali said...

sis - make sure to post an after picture AND I want to see pics of you "new" bathroom and Jake's room! ASAP please!

Melissa Moore said...

I have been doing the same thing, but haven't taken any pictures. Maybe I should, it might keep me moving from space to space. Where are the after pics??

Anonymous said...

Ahh! I am ITCHING to get my hands on that closet!! I am glad you are getting organized! Doesn't it feel good???

p.s if you're really in need of help, i'll be there!