*

*

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Father's Day 2010


Ashley and I did the card buying this year. She chose one that says:

I Love My Daddy!

A kiss, a hug, a kiss, a hug
I'm daddy's little ladybug,
and where you are
is where I want to be.

A hug, and kiss, a hug, a kiss,
today I want to tell you this:
I really love the times
you spend with me!

Happy Father's Day, Daddy!

And she signed, "Frum Ashley, Claire, Anne" (the girls)



The boys addressed his envelope: To the Best Dad in the world

And it says,

Dad, here's something for you to wear on Father's Day -
(you can return it to mom tomorrow!)

Happy Father's Day!

We went around the table at dinner time and everyone took a turn to say what we love about daddy. I said that I love that daddy is always pleasant and kind. He never comes home from work kranky or bothered and always tries to connect and spend time with us with the few hours he has each evening. He makes life fun and is an enthusiastic dad - which I love about him. We are lucky to have such a good daddy!

1 comment:

Ali said...

love the last pic of ty! Haha. cute, cute.