*

*

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Surprisingly good Tortilla Soup

I've never posted recipies on my blog but I want to make a call out to my friends and family for us to start doing this more. It makes gathering and sharing recipes quick and simple - Ali in particular, start sharing the goods!

Tonight I made a surprisingly good (and very easy) chicken tortilla soup.

Here's the recipe:

1 can refried beans
1 can black beans
1 can chicken broth
1 can corn
3/4 c salsa
1/2 c water
1 can chicken chunks (I used costco's - you could probably put a raw breast in the crock pot and shred it before serving)

Put all ingredients in the crock-pot and heat. Stir well before serving. Serve with crushed tortilla chips, shredded cheddar cheese and sour cream. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Shauna Hillstead said...

Thanks Anne -- great idea! I will try to do better! I am going to make it this week.