*

*

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Don't Mess with Mugleston Women

My mom closed on her rental (where Ali and Blake are going to rent) this week on Tuesday about 1pm. By Wednesday at 4pm she, shelly and I (and a couple nice dude friends) had gutted the place. It felt so good! We pulled all the carpet and pad ourselves, took down blinds, door hardware, switch plates and removed the kitchen appliances and countertop! Shelly was the craigslist master and she would post items for sale or for free from her phone as they came off ... we had a great system going!

We can't wait to start re-building the place, to make it look nice and get Ali and Blake down here to live in it!! 3 more months! :)










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

o my GOSH!

1. i cant believe you guys gutted the place
2. i cant believe how cute its going to be!!
3. i cant believe how HOMESICK I AM (that pic of michelle holding claire bear?!?!?)
4. I wish i was THEEERE!