*

*

Thursday, March 24, 2011

My birthday - Hunauma Bay and Poolside

For my birthday I wanted to go snorkling at Hunauma Bay. We had a good time there, although the weather kept us on our toes with rain, sun, humidity and everything in between. Even my kids wadded out to where they could bend over and see fish through their goggles though. By the time we got back to the hotel we were pretty worn out so I opted to have my b-day dinner by the pool! We relaxed in our swimsuits as the sun set, it was perfect! Later, Luke got a splinter in his foot and security came to pull it out and Blake made my b-day request come true by singing, in costume no-less, one of his old Aloha Kids' songs! It was hilarious. Ali found one of our favorite childhood books, Maddie and Shelly gave me a necklace and some flipflops and mom got me a daughters' necklace and some decorative jars for my kitchen. Ty did our laundry for me! It was a happy birthday to remember.













No comments: