*

*

Sunday, October 30, 2011

a mullet and a gypsie

Wow what a weekend! Every year at Halloween we pack in the parties til we're all pretty partied out (dead tired)! It started with Ali's last weekend, then the ward trunk-or-treat (which I missed, but Tyler took all the kids too), then the school classroom parties, then Cortinafest, then grandma's neighborhood block party, then our adult costume party, then carving pumpkins ... and the real Halloween is still to come tomorrow! Do we have it in us?!



Lots of fun to be had and good laughs shared this time of year. Last night with our friends were some of the best. Tyler is a hoot, I love that I married him. I cracked up looking at him walking through Albertson's in his mullet and hockey shirt holding our pumpkins with pride, so thankful that wasn't the real man I married. Mine is much more handsome.









Claire's birthay is this week too - so the parties HAVE to continue! Can't miss the opportunity to celebrate such a special girl in our family. So many blessings.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

I can't believe she's already a year old! My how time really does fly with each passing child. What a cutie! And I do think the costume fits Tyler perfectly! Crazy guy!

Anonymous said...

That child is Ty's CLONE!! SOO cute!