*

*

Monday, October 22, 2007

Let it Snow, Let it Snow

These pictures of us playing in the snow make me laugh. They remind me of a morning at BYU when my friends Dana and Jen from Arizona and Texas woke up to snow and began singing Christmas carols and ran out to make snow angels. They were basically lying in the grass-gloves, hats and snow pants- with just a THIN layer of white. As I watched them from the fourth floor dorm I smiled and thought they were absolutely crazy. Now my children and I are true, snow-deprived Arizonans doing the same snow-induced thing. Funny how life works.




2 comments:

JS said...

What fun times! What is even funnier is that by the time I left BYU I was so SICK of snow! Now I wish we had some here in California! :) I absolutely loved our time in BYU together!

mamaroosh said...

Ahhh...snow our freshman year. Those are some fun memories! Anne, your family is so cute. I love that our little guys are the same age. It will be fun to see what you guys are up to.