*

*

Sunday, October 21, 2007

TYLER in the House

Hi Ladies - You may be looking for the informative blogs that Anne leaves... but not today. You get the short and sweet version from me - Tyler. My dad calls girls' small talk 'foo foo' and I would have to say that blogs seem like foo foo; however, spending some time reading through these things is actually quite fun.

We got back from Utahr this afternoon and it is amazing how nice it is to travel by plane. One could say that we swam.... Ashley and Jake like to inch through the security lines on their back until we can round them up...

Not much has changed since Anne left her blog on Friday except that...
1. BYU clobbered Eastern Washington 42-7
2. We went to Zach / Katie's house which is the bomb. They had a new Apple laptop which allowed your picture to be manipulated similar to a circus bent mirror (pictures to come shortly)
3. Jenna (Anne's sister-in-law once removed) helped Anne to remodel her blog once again... hence the music. I come home from work a couple times a month and Anne has reorganized our furniture so expect this blog to be nothing less and will have many facelifts :)

Enjoy the music. 100 years is a great song. BYE - TY


Disclaimer from me as I upload these.... if you ever want to ABSOLUTELY LAUGH YOUR HEAD OFF, get a hold of an apple computer, sit in front of the built in camera and do the distortions to your face.... we about died!

4 comments:

Jill said...

Ty
Grant here. I know what you are saying about a wife that loves to sit on the computer and blog. Your house was safe and sound while you were gone, we kept an eye on things. Just for you.

Cami D. said...

Tyler AND Grant - I am totally laughing!! Ok so it might be partially my fault but I PROMISE you will be grateful for it later. Just the other day my brother who is ANNOYED at Blogs thanked his wife for keeping a family journal! :) Your time will come! :) ha ha!

Heather said...

It was so good to hear from you Ty! Miss you guys so much love being able to stay connected!

natalie said...

todd and i are now looking at these apple computer created photos and laughing outloud--together :)
todd says nice goiter