*

*

Friday, October 19, 2007

What a Wonderful Week!

It is Friday morning October 19th and I am thinking about what a wonderful week it has been for my family. We are still here in Utah staying at my mom's house and it has been great being surrounded by the people we love. Everything with Ali and Blake's wedding went perfectly. The weddding dinner was a hit; we had a good time experiencing The Melting Pot and had a fun time with that. They looked like they were glowing, on cloud nine and calm as a summer's morning. I am SO happy for them. We got an extra bonus when Drew found out that he was going to be able to be in the Temple with us, which is a very special thing, because his mission papers went in this week (yes, he is back on for going on a mission, and is doing awesome!). My mom feels so blessed that things are going so well for our family! The newlyweds are incredible. They were so poised and happy and I feel such a bond to them both-- obviously. Life for them and us will be unusual with how closely connected the four of us are but I am confident that the benefits will far outweigh anything else. Pictures will be coming as soon as I get home~

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Hey Girl,
I just found your blog through Jill's. Isn't it fun? It gets a bit addicting. Glad you guys are having a great time in UT. See you when you get back. I'll email you my blog. I keep it private, so I have to email the "invite".

My recipe blog is not private, check it out if you'd like. www.pickypalate.blogspot.com

mamaroosh said...

Hey Anne,

This is Jerusha! I just found your blog through Jen's. It was so fun to read about your adorable family! Can't wait to read more.

Hills said...

Hi Anne! My mom was telling me you had a blog but I could never found it, but somehow I just came upon it. Your little family is so cute and I'm excited to have a new friend for our blog! :)