*

*

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Hi.

I received a phone message from my loving friend DeeDee today and she pointed out that I hadn't updated on here recently. She wants something other than "the birth order of children", which she can't relate to.

Sorry Dee. Thanks for the call. I love hearing your voice.

As for an update, we've been busy and I haven't been carrying my camera with me much.

Things I have been doing are my special secret project which will de-bue itself in a few weeks on here, and stuff around the house and with my kiddies.

Things that I am looking forward to on the horizon are:

1- Flying to Utah next week with Tyler and Jake to see my brother off to the MTC. He leaves for two years in Baltimore, spanish speaking, on the 6th!

2- My HOT DATE trip with Ty for our anniversary coming up next month. We just booked our hotel in CA and plan to be away for three days, relaxing and playing somewhere like KnottsBerry Farm... the beach... my mom will be here with the kids. Hurray!

3- Having friends and family visit this beautiful spring. Todd and Nat are planning to come, my friend Megan, Ali and Blake... January thru March are really the months to visit AZ. The weather is heavenly.

4- Believe it or not I am actually getting ready for the summer to return...slowly.
The pool has been tempting the kids recently, I've ordered Jakey's floating swimsuit and feel exicited to get Ash and him (hopefully) swimming this summer. Luke is already a fish.

That is all I have to offer tonight. I guess I have to talk about what is to come because I have nothing much to say about what currently is! I will add a few pics though. BYE!

2 comments:

Blake Hillstead said...

thanks for the update, i was about to make the same request as DeeDee. love that you loved your field trip to Bashas. Ali

Jill said...

Yes, I too was ready to hear something new from you. Miss ya this week while Stacy has been here. You are great. jill