*

*

Monday, January 14, 2008

This one's for Ali.

One thing that I have become infamous for is rearranging and changing my house around frequently. When Ali lived close she used to love watching Tyler walk through the door at night to find big changes.. the look on his face is usually the same- "Ooooohh. Anne's been busy". It is a classic, which I love! He rarely minds what I do, and usually ends up liking it. And has come to understand that this is just part of what I like to do.
Most recently I redecorated our bedroom and Ali wanted to see it. So I took photos of all the rooms I have changed a bit since she left six months ago... I miss you sis, and look forward to seeing you in March! XO XO







3 comments:

Melissa said...

Anne, your house is so cute!

Ali said...

Wow - you've been busy! I LOVE your bedroom....and your living room looks amazing! I can't believe I've been gone so long I haven't even seen Luke's new bedroom set. I'll dedicate a post to you soon.....miss you! seriously, I do!
ali

Chad Carly and Baby Cash said...

love your house. you've got your mom's touch.