*

*

Friday, May 22, 2009

Off to Seattle!

This weekend Tyler and I get to fly up to Seattle together. My sweet sister Maddie flew in to watch the kids. She is awesome. We are going up for one of my best friend from high school's wedding. I am excited about being there, I know it will be beautiful. An event not to be missed.

Also, we are going up to see Ali and Blake. Their baby was due Monday and she still has not come, and I am obviously hoping beyond hope that we get a chance to meet her before coming home Monday. Won't that be precious? I will be sick if I come home and Ali is still pregnant. Not quite as sick as Ali will be about it though!! So wish her some luck! :)

Tyler just walked in with my wedding ring which I just had repaired and re-dipped. It looks beautiful!! I haven't been wearing it for over a month now since I noticed that two of the prongs were broken so I am suddenly feeling like I did the day I got engaged...keep noticing it and thinking it looks so pretty! After ten years of wearing this, I guess it was time to pay it some TLC.

Lastly, if you've noticed that I haven't been posting pictures lately it is because I dropped my brand new camera and broke it!! So sad! I am just sick about it. I missed sharing pictures of Mother's day, Ty's birthday, etc. Last night I busted out the old dinosaur and charged her up. Why do I feel so silly using it now? It seems huge!!

One more thing. I got called to work in Cub Scouts this week at church. I am working with the Wolves (8 year olds). Today I got my scout shirt and patches and I am sporting them now. I look so cool.

So I got my ring, my scout shirt, my sister in town and I am off to Washington for the weekend. That's what's new here! :)

No comments: