*

*

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

TV Week in Review

First of all, sick about Jack Bauer. I wish my last name was Bauer and I could tell people he was my brother. I am sad that I can't watch him every Monday night. And I sure hope his daughter saves him and he recovers in time for another season. 24 is too awesome.

About A.I. What in the world has this world come to with that bimbo in the swimsuit?! My mouth hung open the entire time and the only silver lining to it was that American Idol made her look like a fool in the end. That whole part was astonishing to me. But I like how Cara worked it. Crazy though.

And let me just say I AM SO HAPPY THAT KRIS WON!!! He seems like such a great guy. I am so happy that he is our American Idol! How many were dying about how sweet the final shot of him hugging/crying in his wife's shoulder was?! I loved it.

Great week. Sad my shows are over.

5 comments:

Ali said...

I too was DYING over the girl in the swimsuit...hit fast forward immediately. and then suddenly I saw Cara on stage!??! had to go back to watch how that happened from the beginning. Cara can sing! Glad she made that girl look dumb. Fake tan anyone??

kendall said...

wow, i missed out. thank heavens for tevo. i will watch the whole episode today.. i've got nothing else to do except wait for a baby to be born in seattle!

Jason and Kate said...

A lot of the great shows are over but my favorite (I'm talking...of all time) is on tonight for the summer. So You Think You Can Dance!

Heaton's said...

Im glad to hear someone else is obsessed with jack. I can't get enough of 24 and am always sad when the season ends.It is such a good show.

jhoopes said...

I TOTALLY agree about AI (read my blog post about it!) I had to watch
"the hug" more than once! Finally they let her near him!! :) Yay for Kris!!!